Joining as a Cadet is quite easy provided you meet three simple criteria.
- You are between the ages of 12 and 18 years old;
- You are interested in Cadets;
- You have your parents permission.
If you meet these criteria all you need to do is bring the following documents with you to the Squadron Building on a Training Night:
- Proof of age (Birth certificate, passport, or other government issued identification card), and
- proof of health insurance (BC Care Card).
The Cadet training year matches that of the Abbotsford School District Calendar running from September to June. During the summer months, cadets are busy having fun at their summer camps and spending time with their families. If you would like more information regarding the program and wish to speak with someone, please contact us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to answer your questions or have an Officer contact you.
Please note that the Administration office is closed during the summer months.