Links to the meeting Agenda and the Proxy Form are below.
- Are you looking for some COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, to fulfil school, cadet, or Duke of Ed requirements? There are many organizations that are in need of some help and they have asked us! See Captain Martin for details.
- All parents welcome to the Parent Information Night on the 1st Wednesday of every month (also CO’s parade) @ 7 – 8 pm in the Wing Lounge/Classroom 1 - upstairs at 861 HQ.
For more information visit our Message Board.
DON’T FORGET . . . .
- Senior inspection starts @6pm every Wed night.
- Cadets, if you are going to be absent, please call in to 861 @ (604) 852-5755 with the following information :
4. Short reason why you are absent.
If you are late, please check in with the Administration Officer upon arrival.
- CO's parade, 1st Wednesday in every month.
- Cadets: Shine your boots, ensure your hair length/style is within the CATO’s and obtain any replacement uniform items from 2LT Lundstrom in Supply (Monday nights 6:30 -8:30pm)
- All cadets with 4 years of service in the Cadet program are eligible for the Air Cadet League Long Service medal. For each additional year, the new gold rosette can be applied. Applications for all of these are listed under ‘forms’ at the bottom of this page.
Lost & Found
- OVERFLOWING LOST AND FOUND!! - Please come into supply any Monday or Wednesday and check our lost and found . We have your books, camping equipment, clothing, etc